Jewel

Jewel
florentine

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm back! Did you miss me?


Probably not. But that don't bother me none, since this blog was created for mine own entertainment!
About twenty years ago, when I was very young, I had my own Pottery making business. I worked hard at it and and made a fair living of it. I needed to move out of state with my family, so I gave up my business.
I now have the opportunity to start that up again. So I am taking refresher classes from a local master potter who is also a gifted teacher. In six weeks the skills are slowly coming back but I have got a long way to go. I figure to need about a year of intensive training until I feel fit to start my business again. During this time I will have to start planning how i want the new studio set up. Lots of decisions to make I guess, huh!

No comments:

About Me

I am an Artist living and working in the Pacific North West. I am primarily a Potter, but I collect and sell rocks and crystals. I also design and sell my own line of jewelry.